Custom Search

Friday, March 20, 2009

Kim Kardashian: Like A Virgin


Kim-Kardashian-exclusive-pictures.jpg

For all the boys who were bumming that girlicous Robert Pattinson was covering this month's issue of GQ, I have good news for you -- there's some candy inside the issue for you too. In addition to getting Anna Faris' underboob, the premiere men's mag also talked Kim Kardashian into her teeniest bikini for her very first steamy shoot with boyfriend Reggie Bush.

GQ-pattinson-cover.jpg
But like any normal couple, Kim & Reggie squabble over stupid things -- even in front of a reporter. When asked about pet peeves, this happened:

Reggie: She always feels rushed. It basically trickles down to her having an attitude. So we get into little arguments.

Kim: If he makes me late, it makes me have an attitude. This morning on the way to the shoot, he wanted to drive together, but...

Reggie: Whoa, whoa, whoa! I did not want to drive together. I told you to go by yourself, and you wanted to wait for me. There were ants in the bathroom this morning, and I was like, "Babe, can you grab the Raid to spray these ants?" She was like, "I don't have time for that!"

photogalleries.jpg
For more of Kim & Reggie's hot shots, check out the gallery!


~~~~~~~~~~


For Glimpse of Blogs Please Visit : http://desiredctg.blogspot.com
&
For Wallpaper Collection Please Visit : http://wallpapersyi.blogspot.com
&
For Movie Review, Fun, Jokes Please visit : http://funsyi.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment