Custom Search

Friday, March 20, 2009

Who Are TV's Sexiest Actors?

simonbaker1.jpg

Listen up all you consultants, your job is sexier than brain surgery. Well, sorta.

TV Guide magazine named "The Mentalist" star Simon Baker TV's Sexiest Actor, beating out "Grey's Anatomy's" Patrick Dempsey, who held the crown for two years.

Simon plays repentant fake psychic Patrick Jane on the hit show that airs on CBS and in my dreams he plays a prince who rides a white horse and saves me from a ... wait ... sorry. That's private. You also may remember the actor and his eyebrows from "The Devil Wear's Prada."

"My wife said to me this morning 'I could take a photo of you right now and they might take that title away from you'," Simon joked to TV Guide "That is the kind of encouragement I need as I go off to do a photo shoot about having to be sexy."

The other handsome hunks on TV Guide's "sexiest" list included "True Blood's" Ryan Kwanten and hot daddy Matthew Settle from "Gossip Girl." Now, I'm not saying that TV Guide got it wrong -- I love me some "Mentalist" -- but undoubtedly the Aussie isn't everyone's cup o' tea. So let's talk about the hot TV stars that were left off the list! Actually, no -- let's look at them!

photogalleries.jpg
Check out PopWrap's 25 Hottest Guys on TV!

~~~~~~~~~~



For Glimpse of Blogs Please Visit : http://desiredctg.blogspot.com
&
For Wallpaper Collection Please Visit : http://wallpapersyi.blogspot.com
&
For Movie Review, Fun, Jokes Please visit : http://funsyi.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment