Custom Search

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mariah Shows Off Her Slopes in Aspen

Mariah-and-Nick-christmas.jpg

Mariah Carey and still-surprising husband Nick Cannon made their way up to her annual holiday hot spot - Aspen - yesterday in some nauseatingly matchy-matchy winter wear. After quick stops at the Gucci stores and a few other assorted outlets, they finally hit the slopes!

Or maybe not. In all the year's I've seen Mariah heading out west for X-mas, I don't think I have ever witnessed her slapping in a pair of skis and jumping into the powder. Perhaps she just likes the winter wardrobe.

Mariah-carey-boobs.jpgAnd lord knows she's not the only one who enjoys it, since the diva always finds a way to flaunt her holiday hills, even when incredibly bundled up.

But this is shaping up to be Mariah's best Christmas ever, since her hubby reportedly purchased a multi-million dollar five-bedroom chalet for the holiday. "He knows Aspen is one of her most favorite places in the world so this is his early Christmas present to her," a source told The Mirror.

But Nick's benevolence with Mariah's money doesn't stop there - he also supposedly placed an enormous diamond ring in each of the rooms, like a rich person scavenger hunt!

Screw Nick, if I were Mariah, I'd slip a sparkler onto each finger and start singing "All I Want For Christmas Is You" to my blinged out hand. But that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment